The shrinking machine is already one of the important equipments used in the packaging industry. How to do the maintenance work on the shrinking machine is a skill that the technician must do. Shrinking machine packaging equipment is increasingly recognized and affirmed by customers, mainly because it has great advantages in packaging: it can reduce costs and increase the speed of product sales and product packaging. While it creates value for us, we also need to spend some energy on it, so what do we need to do to maintain and maintain our usual?
1. It is best to equip the machine with a magazine filter, and the operator needs to clean it regularly. The technician recommends cleaning once a month to keep it clean.
2. Regularly lubricate the parts, especially the parts installed at the connection activities on the heating rod.
3. Regularly check the three parts of decompression, filtration and oil pollution to ensure that there is no water in the filter cup and the amount of regular lubricant.
4, in order to avoid affecting the quality of the sealing strip, the silicone strip should be kept clean and clean
5. On the heating rod, the two layers of adhesive under the heating sheet will be insulated. When there is damage, it should be replaced in time to avoid short circuit.
6. For the working pressure of the shrinking machine, if there is no special situation, the technician recommends not to make any adjustments to avoid malfunction.
7. Pay special attention to the equipment of the heat shrink packaging machine when it is placed. Do not tilt it, and do not put it in the transport to avoid unnecessary damage.
8. In order to ensure the safety of our employees and equipment, we must make sure to ground when installing.
9. If an emergency situation occurs, the operator should immediately disconnect the power supply to ensure the safety of the personnel. This is common sense, but many people do not pay attention to it.
10. When the equipment is started, it should be energized first. When it stops, it should be cut off after power off.