1. The heat shrinking machine and the winding machine have the same power consumption, so the power of the input power source must be greater than the nominal power on the nameplate of the shrinking machine, otherwise it is easy to burn the line or electrical components.
2. Like a baler, the machine must be reliably grounded to protect personal safety.
3. Each machine is shipped with a cable connected to the power supply. The terminal lead part has the identification symbol of the power supply and must be connected correctly. Violation may result in electric shock.
4. When the specified voltage of the machine is a three-phase 380V power supply, the zero line must be input at the same time, that is, the standard three-phase four-wire other packaging equipment is also like a vacuum packaging machine. Otherwise the machine will not work properly and it will easily burn internal electrical components.
5. The machine must be installed horizontally, otherwise the service life of the electric heating tube will be shortened. For machines with web belt transport, tilting the installation will cause the conveyor belt to be off center.
6. When the machine is used continuously for more than three months, the temperature-resistant wires of the shrinkage chamber should be inspected and replaced as appropriate according to the degree of aging.
7. When the machine is working, the operator's palm and other parts are not allowed to come into contact with the running part of the machine. In particular, the temperature inside the shrinking chamber is extremely high and it is easy to burn.
8. After the packaging work is finished, the heating switch should be turned off first, so that the conveying motor and the fan motor continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then the entire power supply is cut off.
The main operating procedures of the heat shrink machine:
a) Close the power switch and turn the power on. Start the conveyor belt, preheat for about 5 minutes, and close the fan switch. At this time, according to the size of the article, the thickness of the film, the temperature adjustment knob and the conveying speed of the upper and lower chambers are adjusted, and after being adjusted to meet the use requirements, the shrink packaging can be performed.
b) In the actual situation, if there are too many wrinkles after shrinking, the conveying speed can be reduced or the heating temperature can be increased but not more than seven steps. Conversely, if over-shrinkage occurs, the temperature can be lowered or the conveying speed can be increased but not more than seven steps. (The voltage is at 220V).
c) After the operation is finished, first turn off the heating switch, let the conveying motor and the hot air motor continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then cut off the entire power supply.
The fully automatic heat shrinking machine is the most advanced and highly automated product in the heat shrink packaging machine.
Suitable for film sealing and heat shrink packaging. The automatic shrink packaging machine can automatically feed the film, then automatically make the bag, smooth the surface, seal the film and pack it, and heat shrink the package once. At the same time, the waste can be recycled.
Automatic heat shrink machine features
The cutter of the automatic heat shrinking machine is a thermostatic super-grade aluminum alloy material, which is specially made for sealing and cutting POF diaphragm. The cutter is characterized by a relatively thin sealing line and anti-sticking. In addition, the automatic shrink packaging machine can be adjusted within a certain range without changing the size of the package. At the same time, the parts that can be manually adjusted are also the temperature of the heat shrinking furnace and the speed of the heat shrinkable packaging. This product is widely used in the fields of pharmaceuticals, food, stationery, cosmetics, electronic products, toys and so on.
Precautions for automatic heat shrink machine use
1. In order to avoid the heat cycle fan (motor) from overheating and burning under frequent starting conditions, pay attention to the limitation of continuous working time of the machine during use: when the packaging speed is 12 seconds/piece, it can work continuously for about 6 hours, when packaging When the speed is 6 seconds/piece, it can work continuously for about 3 hours, and so on. Of course, the above time is also related to factors such as ambient temperature, and can be handled according to the actual temperature rise of the motor.
2. When the machine is working, the surface temperature of the sealing and cutting blades and other heating parts is extremely high. Do not touch it with your hands or other objects, otherwise there is a danger of burns or damage.
3. In order to extend the service life of the sealing and cutting blade, the following principles must be followed when adjusting the sealing and cutting time: from low to high, as long as it can meet the requirements of sealing and cutting, the time is as short as possible, and it is never allowed to set the time at once. If it is too long or adjusted to the highest position, otherwise the sealing and cutting blades and accessories will burn.
4. The machine must be reliably grounded to protect the operator's personal safety. This is also suitable for packaging machinery such as carton sealing machine and tray winding machine.
Folding and editing the significance of this paragraph
The heat shrinking machine is a highly automated device widely used in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and home-made industries. The application of the shrink film packaging machine can greatly reduce the material and labor costs of the middle box packaging, and has important economic significance.
The automatic shrink packaging machine is a combination of pneumatic components and mechanical devices, and automatic packaging equipment controlled by PLC and other peripheral circuits. The actuator of the device is a cylinder. It is controlled by the two-position five-way solenoid valve to advance and retreat. The working position of the cylinder is detected by the magnetic switch and the proximity switch and fed back to the PLC. The PLC sends a control command to the solenoid valve of the corresponding cylinder through the program, thereby controlling the movement of the cylinder.