The shrinking machine is relatively large in terms of equipment, so the maintenance aspect requires special care of the customer. So what are the technical parameters of the shrinking machine repair? What are the characteristics of the heat shrink packaging machine?
1. The shrinking machine should be at a temperature of -10 °C - 50 °C, the relative humidity should be moderate, and it should not exceed 85%. There should be no corrosive gas for the surrounding environment to ensure no dust and no explosion hazard.
2. In order to ensure that the customer's shrinking machine can work normally, the operator should pay attention to the motor must not be reversed.
3. Impurity filter customers should always wash and wash, usually once every 1-2 months. If the debris is packed, the cleaning should be more diligent.
4. After 2-3 months of continuous operation, the back cover should be opened to add lubrication to the sliding part and the switch block. The connection activities on the heating rod should be lubricated according to the usage.
5. For the three parts of decompression, filtration and oil mist, always check to ensure oil in the oil mist and oil cup (sewing machine oil), and there is no water in the filter cup.
6. The heating strip and the silicone strip should be kept clean and free from foreign matter, so as not to affect the quality of the seal.
7. On the heating rod, the two layers of adhesive under the heating sheet will be insulated. When there is damage, it should be replaced in time to avoid short circuit.
8, the user-supplied working gas source and inflatable gas source, the working pressure of the shrinking machine has been set to 0.3MPa, more suitable, no special circumstances do not adjust too large.
9. Shrinking machine Do not allow tilting and impact during handling, and can't carry it down.
10. There must be a reliable grounding device during installation.
11. It is strictly forbidden to put your hand under the heating rod to prevent injury and immediately cut off the power in case of emergency.
12. When working, first ventilate and then energize. When the machine is shut down, first cut off the electricity and then cut off the gas.