We have been discussing how to use an L-type heat shrink packaging machine to make it work well and produce greater productivity. Or follow the point is to maintain the L-type heat shrink packaging machine, the most important thing for this machine is the sealing knife, as long as the knife is well maintained, the other is no problem.
First: After daily work, the blade must be cleaned and maintained with a wire brush and a release agent. The moving parts must be regularly lubricated.
Second: replace the sealing and cutting blade, loosen the fixing chuck of the compression sealing knife, take out the sealing knife, and clean the sipe (note that the sipe should not be damaged, a replacement blade can be used as a cleaning tool), and a new one is installed. Insert the blade into the groove and press it tightly. Fix both ends of the blade in the blade holder, press the spring and fix the screw.
Third: the blade contact surface, that is, the silicone strip should be well protected. If the outer layer high temperature varnish is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately.
The sealing and cutting machine can not seal the film and seal the cutting effect is not good, there are several reasons:
1. There is no voltage at both ends of the sealing and cutting blade (the sealing and cutting transformer is damaged or the connecting line is open, reconnected or replaced).
2. There is no voltage at both ends of the sealing and cutting blade (the sealing and cutting transformer is damaged or the connecting line is open, reconnected or replaced).
3. The power supply voltage is too low (the input power supply is regulated).
4. The cutting surface of the blade is not flat (clean the sipe and re-install the blade).
5. The blade has been broken or has poor contact (adjust or replace the blade).