Introduction to the working principle of the shrinking machine:
The principle of the shrinking machine is relatively simple, that is, packaging materials such as PVC or POF are packaged on the outside of the bottle mouth and the package, and then heated to shrink the packaging material and wrap the package. Now Zhengzhou Xinghuo Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. produces a variety of shrinking machines, taking into account its applicability, not only can be used alone, but also can be used in conjunction with other packaging machine equipment.
Application range of shrinking machine:
The shrinking machine can be used for shrink packaging of bottles, cans, barrels, cups, etc., and can be packaged in the bottle body, bottle bottom or bottle mouth. In the food industry, beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry, daily chemical industry, pesticides and other fields, glass bottles, plastic bottles, paper cups and other containers have a wide range of applications.
Installation instructions for the shrinking machine:
1. Generally speaking, the power of the shrinking machine is relatively large, so the actual power of the power supply must be greater than the rated power on the nameplate of the shrinking machine, effectively avoiding the burnout of the line and the damage of the electronic original.
2. Ensure that the ground wire touches the ground to ensure safe operation.
3. The purchased shrinking machine is equipped with a cable that connects to the power supply. The lead part has a power supply symbol, which needs to be connected correctly. Failure to follow the instructions may cause electric shock.
4. The placement of the shrinking machine must be flat to avoid shortening the service life of the electric heating tube.
5. Ensure that the conveyor belt is stable. If it is tilted, it will cause the conveyor belt to deviate from the center and affect the packaging effect.
6. Every three months or so, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the machine, and also have lubrication for the parts where the lubricant is needed.
7. Avoid contact between the operator and the running machine during the operation of the shrinking machine, which may cause burns due to high temperature.
8. After the packaging work is completed, first turn off the heating switch, let the motor run for a few minutes, and then cut off the power.