POF is a heat shrinkable film mainly used for packaging regular and irregularly shaped products. It uses linear low density polyethylene as the intermediate layer (LLDPE) and copolypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers through three extrusions. The machine is plasticized and extruded, and then processed by special processes such as die forming and bubble inflation. The POF Plastic Film Sheets have become the first choice for packaging edible and inedible products.
1. POF Plastic Film Sheets have high transparency and good gloss, which can clearly display the appearance of the product, enhance the sense of consciousness and reflect the high-grade.
2. It has a large shrinkage rate, up to 75%, good flexibility, can be packaged for any shape of goods. Moreover, the shrinkage force of the three-layer co-extruded film treated by special process can be controlled to meet the shrinkage force requirements of different commodity packaging.
3. It has good welding performance and high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
4. The product has good cold resistance, can maintain flexibility at -50 ° C without brittle fracture, suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged material in a cold environment.
5. It is environmentally friendly and non-toxic, in line with the US FDA and USDA standards, which can be packaged food.
POF Plastic Film Sheets are widely used, and they are fully in line with the current environmentally friendly and non-toxic world consumption trend. This material has been widely used and applied in developed countries in Europe and America, and has been widely used in packaged beverages, convenience foods, daily chemical products, audio-visual products, books, medicine, electronic components and other product areas. It has become a mainstream product in heat shrinkable film packaging materials.