The Semi Auto Pack Machine is made in an extremely large-scale production. The operator simply inserts the product into the film and then moves it to the sealing area as an automatic occurrence of other work cycles (sealing, product removal and transfer into the tunnel). It is used in conjunction with a constant temperature PE shrinking furnace to make the item achieve perfect packaging results.
Max product dim
1. The Semi Auto Pack Machine is highly automated, simple to operate, and requires minimal operator operation. Therefore, it can replace the manual operation and make the appearance of the product more standardized.
2. This machine adopts brand PLC computer programming control to control the positioning accuracy. The operating parameters can be set through the operation panel and are easy to change.
3. The main control of this machine is imported high-quality components, and the other components are all national quality standards, so the performance of the whole machine is stable and reliable.
1. Place the Semi Auto Pack Machine on a flat surface and check if there are loose parts or shifts in all parts of the machine. After confirming the error, connect the power supply.
2. Adjust the air pressure.
3. Turn on the power, adjust the appropriate sealing and cutting time (usually about 1 second) according to the material thickness of the shrink film. The sealing and cutting time can cut the film and the sealing effect is excellent. If the time is too long, it will easily damage the heating wire sipe and the high temperature varnish. If it is too short, it will affect the sealing effect or cut continuously.
4. Adjust the appropriate delivery time according to the size of the package and the packaging requirements.
5. Pass the sleeve shaft through the double film roll and fix it. After passing the film through the needle wheel on the drum base, the film is separated through the film dividing plate so that the film layer is under the work surface, one layer is on the work surface, and the vertical side is sealed.
6. Place the item to be packaged into the shrink film, and close to the sealed vertical edge, and move the film and the article to the left to the right side of the conveyor table, that is, the package is 10-30mm away from the blade to keep it. There is room for contraction. Adjust the lift handwheel according to the height of the item.