Calpack™ 250/250 L type automatic sealer and shrink tunnel
+ Calpack™ CT 120 Heat Shrink Tunnel (CE)
The L Type Auto Packing Machine is automatically completed from the bag, cut, heat seal, to heat shrink line, and it can also be connected to the feed line for unattended operation. This type of equipment greatly increases production efficiency and brings considerable benefits.
1. The sealing and cutting part of L Type Auto Packing Machine is equipped with a plexiglass shield to prevent personnel from coming into contact with the cutter, thus strictly protecting the operator's safety.
2. The sealing knife has an automatic protection function. When it is not cut to the position of the film, it will automatically bounce when it hits the object, stop cutting it down, and avoid miscutting.
3. The machine has a one-button emergency stop function. When the emergency stop button is pressed, the machine immediately stops everything.
4. The sealing knife is coated with Teflon, which is resistant to sticking and high temperature, and the seal will not crack and coke. The sealing frame is made of high-quality alloy steel, so the frame is not easy to deform for a long time.
5. The equipment adopts high-quality digital display thermostat and built-in PID function. The sealing knife temperature is very sensitive and accurate.
L sealer working theory:
The automatic L-shrink wrapper is designed to seal loose film edges (seal only) with a 90° L right angle sealer to create a loose, non-rigid bag over the product.
The machine can be used with a variety of shrink films from 15 microns to 75 microns thick. The film used must be center folded and can be pre-punched. In the case of a non-porous film, the machine is provided with a perforated pin wheel to form an air venting hole in the film during the packaging process.